Wee bit of wrapping (colour change)

So decided to brighten up the clio slightly and ended up with thise7u5uja3.jpge6u9a4em.jpg
I'm really pleased with my efforts although I'm not entirely happy with the finish on the mirrors too many sharp curves :worried:

Comments welcome and I know it won't be to everyone's taste :tongueout:

So colour change!! :smile:
eheny9ab.jpg

Think I may have to get red wheels and have myself a tiny little trophy r haha not sure I'll manage an #under10 let alone #under8 lmao

Last edited:
That looks awesome, front end looks so mean.. Think I'd have left the centre caps black but each to their own :wink:

Cheers guys much appreciated gonna remove the vinyl from the mirrors tho as it's annoying me :worried: gonna plastidip them I think hopefully get a close match to the blade :smile:

To make he mirrors Easier take a bigger peice get an assitant heat the sheet then pull it tight over the flat of the mirror then stretch the rest from the edges of the material, the stretch over a larger area will help the adhesive be more even which means by the time you get to the edges it will still stick and won't hoop and crease as much.
(I ran a graphics shop for 5 years)

Cheers [MENTION=1544]catwalrus[/MENTION] may give it another go then :smile: any tips on what to protect the vinyl with as they get a beating from bugs in this weather :worried: I was told regular car wax can affect the vinyl

Yes. Yes. 100% yes

That diffuser pic is full of win

I did mine last year in white carbon

mue3oi.jpg

Cheers [MENTION=2901]Ashton[/MENTION] I seen your thread on it and knew it was possible for is mere mortals, pita when you do it yourself tho haha think you should get the 200t done aswel haha