Centre Exhaust section again

Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer out there that does a replacement direct fit to std system. with (better) or without a silencer.
Rang round a few garages and they are reluctant to weld whilst exhaust still on the car. Asked about sleeving and basically there not interested. Live in Luton.

Reason: if the flat spot is huge i can then swop easily back to the original.

anyone...

Never heard of such a daft excuse 'while it's on the car'

all custom exhausts are welded while on the car.. I'd just find somewhere else.

Danny at 519 Automotive should be able to help you.. he's near you and you'll find him on the traders section

Alright mate I'm in luton too. Literally just had mine done at emp in St. Albans. Took 30 mins and full welded. They build custom pipes everyday so know what they are doing. Want me to take you out in mine to smash this silly flat spot Claim! Yes in a rolling road situation it shows a slight dip in power but it's not even noticeable if you drive the car like it should be driven

For or a start who floors a Clio at 2500 rpm

Figured I bump this thread rather than create a new one.

Had the center Silencer cut out today.
Well worth doing! The noise is fantastic, it's not too loud (made no difference at motorway speeds tbh) but sounds fantastic. Same noise, just more volume with added pops and crackles.

The flat spot is only noticeable if you floor it at 2k rpm. I cured it by not flooring it at 2k rpm. Simples!

I had it done at Torqueflow in Birmingham, highly recommend them, nice guys and really know here stuff.

All in a very happy Rob!
Its sounds like this!
[video=youtube_share;Ql3GqGemSp4]http://youtu.be/Ql3GqGemSp4?t=6s[/video]

Last edited: