Centre Console

Matt197

South West Rep
Can any one tell me what the part number and price is of the standard silver centre console please?

If the price is too much can someone with a C/F centre console post up how much that costs to get done.

Cheers

been toying with spraying mine for a while now, wish I had bought the cheap one on ebay a few weeks back.............

I scratched mine when messing around with the radio, so I have 3 nice cuts that show up as black.

yes mine has a few light scratches on it as well, i thought about buying another one then give the old one a bit of a re spray in R/B to see what it would look like, ?

thinking vinyl wrap might be easier at the mo. I'll give it a try if I can get my hands on some vinyl the right size

Can any one tell me what the part number and price is of the standard silver centre console please?

If the price is too much can someone with a C/F centre console post up how much that costs to get done.

Cheers

Can't find it right now in Dialogys :confused:, but few days ago I checked price for myself and it was arround 250 Eur :mad: in Renault network. Vents on the side are 80Eur each, and main vent is 100Eur. They were all in anthracite color.

If you justdid the centre console and strips then could be ok. I'll try a Photoshop of that over done dash if you like?

when i was in renault during the week they had the new clio 200 in yellow and the center console was anthracite and all the dash strips were yellow it looked really good not to over the top.

when i was in renault during the week they had the new clio 200 in yellow and the center console was anthracite and all the dash strips were yellow it looked really good not to over the top.

Those two yellow strips cost cca. 50 Euro, and that console I told you in previous post is cca 250Euro.

They are insane!!!

the center console was anthracite and all the dash strips were yellow it looked really good not to over the top.

I went to Ezra Sugden in Worksop on Friday to enquire about these dash strips and centre console. They are not listed on the system yet, so you cant buy them. I wanted all Anthracite, looks well smart in the 200. I did however get a price form a parts guy on RS forum, and you would not believe how much ..... £271.70 + VAT just for the 3 strips, NOT INCLUDING THE CENTRE CONSOLE !!

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst65108/200-Dash-trims/Default.aspx

GetAttachment5-1.jpg

Looks great in the pic, the airvent surrounds are also the same colour but at that price it is worth buying some from a scrapper and having a go yourself !

cheers mate,

dont look as bad tbh, but still unsure tho.

those Recaro,s are stunning i want some, anybody know how much they are. ?

it looks better like that but I think its the blue that spoils it its too much.. maybe u shud try it in a matt colour

I dont like it when people spray the interior the same colour as the car i think it just looks tacky man, my friend asked me to spray his interior for his type r white, we did the centre console door handles and clock surround It looks OKAY ill upload pics when i go to his