Center Box Replacement with straight pipe - Birmingham Area - **Vid!!!**

I will be doing I think, just got a response back from them, and they seemed extremely uninterested to even speak to me about it!

Managed to get a garage just down the road from RS to do it for me for £40. Thanks for the offer danny, if I'd of seen this earlier would of said yes! Sorry dude.

Has anyone in the South East (ideally close to Rochester) had this done? If so, what garage did you go to?

I'd be happier to use a garage that another member has used so I dont need to explain whats to be done and can also be assured the work will be good.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what diameter pipe is used??

Its booked in at my local garage but to save time Im after them having the correct size pipe ready to be installed. (Otherwise it will need to be ordered in as they dont hold much stock).

Thanks

Managed to get a garage just down the road from RS to do it for me for £40. Thanks for the offer danny, if I'd of seen this earlier would of said yes! Sorry dude.

Where did you get yours done? im thinkinh about this and live in northamptonshire.

Where did you get yours done? im thinkinh about this and live in northamptonshire.

Hi mate, sorry just seen your question! A place called AP Engineering in Banbury on the Overthorpe Industrial estate. Where abouts in Northants are you?

is this still a highly recommended mod, what are peoples thoughts on it after living with it a few months?

tempted to go down pro speed and get this done

is this still a highly recommended mod, what are peoples thoughts on it after living with it a few months?

tempted to go down pro speed and get this done

WelshTom1990 has emailed Charlie to see what the price would be. I think he has moved his workshop now to

I'd use him again. He did my previous car with a Cat-back. great work!!!

Does this still go through an MOT?

Yeah it will make no difference to mot or emissions , i had mine done at longlife in swansea for £45 It does sound awsome but it did make my flat spot noticably bigger but im hoping a remap will cure some of it !

Yeah it will make no difference to mot or emissions , i had mine done at longlife in swansea for £45 It does sound awsome but it did make my flat spot noticably bigger but im hoping a remap will cure some of it !

How much bigger?? like through more of the rev range you mean??

How much bigger?? like through more of the rev range you mean??

No sorry didnt mean bigger in that way i should have said worse ! Its still between 2500 - 3000 rpm but if you get stuck in it you go flying forward and then when you come out of it you hit the seat lol ! Im not sure if everyones is like this tho

No sorry didnt mean bigger in that way i should have said worse ! Its still between 2500 - 3000 rpm but if you get stuck in it you go flying forward and then when you come out of it you hit the seat lol ! Im not sure if everyones is like this tho

Mine is, but after a week got used to avoiding the flat spot. Or just being light on the pedal whilst in that area.

WelshTom1990 has emailed Charlie to see what the price would be. I think he has moved his workshop now to

I'd use him again. He did my previous car with a Cat-back. great work!!!

let me know if u find a decent local place with a decent price!

Fellas, just read the majority of these thread and just wanted to clarify something:

- how is the noise level when cruising at 60-70mph? I currently have a k-tec cat-back and it is annoyingly drony at motorway cruising speed, so I was thinking of taking it off, selling it and while they mechanic was refitting my chopped stock exhaust, putting a straight section in. I looove the pops and bangs of the K-tec but it is just to drony when cruising.

Any advice would be great. Thanks!