Cardiff albi 197

picture.php

yeah and i love it thought i was down grading from a 2003 sti 305bhp.....but this is real n/a fun i never want to park it up...... handles so so good but i have gone and got my self a small flat spot 2500-2700 due to removing the silencer box but its worth it as it sounds like a group n zorst

Are you using super unleaded? Best thing for these engines. Mine runs much better on it.

i had £40 worth of 95ron in her so i ran that out so ill refill tomoz with a full tank of v-power fingers crossed that will help out iam aslo after a induction roar any ideas ?

Wouldn't bother with an induction kit, most people on here, including myself run an ITG replacement filter element. It's good, better sound and throttle responce, plus it's a 2 minute job fitting it, no tools required and costs £40 from Camskill.

i might hqave to invest in some springs then.like the stance.i was in a similar boat mate,just sold my 290bhp astra vxr for an albi 197 and exactly the same.loving it

slam her mate then space it to give a low and wide stance handleing is fab as tested out a few before i brought this jem .

oh yeah delete the rear sliencer for a low zorst note its not boy racer sounding but u will have a very small flat spot but its worth it i think

like others have said. Common Inductions tend to slow the 197s down. Loss in performance for a noise doesn't seem viable to me. The standard air system on the car is very good already. A panel filter is your best bet. I'm rocking a Ktech Panel and swear by them

As for the exhaust....Do you really want a flat spot when you come up against your first vxr? :smile:

flat spot is 2500-2700 and is very slight .....how do we do against the vxr then lol cant wait to av a tickle with sumthin as i havent yet ....but i want to !

flat spot is 2500-2700 and is very slight .....how do we do against the vxr then lol cant wait to av a tickle with sumthin as i havent yet ....but i want to !

To be honest, depends on the driver and what gear your in. They are very much similar when it comes to drag race. Just make sure you keep her in the high revs when your playing and she will rocket away with them in your rear view :smile: I speak from experience (talking about corsa vxr of course)

The springs make it a lovely height. I want them now but don't want to mess with the 200's great handling.

Similar Thread Suggestions