Carbon Fibre Wrap Renault Diamond

Quick opinions on this wanted please.

Decided after some um'ing and aarrr'ing to wrap my renault badge earlier yesterday.

I used
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3m-Carbon-Fib...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0c087102

following the guide in the How to Section for bumper removal which is actually a easy job! Too easy.... :001_huh:

Before shot:

img0310v.jpg

Violated Clio...

img0311s.jpg

After

img0312uk.jpg

I advise anyone who does this job to think very deeply about this... because once that bumper is off your next immediate thought is "hey good opportunity to fit some projectors to this!" pah..

Like it too. You don't really need projectors, the lights have a grey surround anyway, which is why I would change them.

Yeah doing that this weekend which is a smaller badge unfortunately so more fiddly! But if honest the job is actually really easy wrapping the badge!
Will do a guide i think for the rear badge of how got it off etc but seems simples

Looking good,

The back badge is simple to take off, you can be rough and pull it off (my mate did that to her 182) or you can do what i did and take the boot cover off and push it off. Takes a few minutes, the fiddly bit is putting the cover and sound proofing back in and stuff.

Looks good, I've done this to mine too. I found it a right ball ache to finish off nicely, the diamond isn't an easy shape to wrap!

Looks good, although I reckon gloss would look even beter to match the rest of gloss black on the car. I'm going to do front back and exhasut trims then maybe bullets.

Looks great mate, It'd be nice to see what it would be like with the middle of it done in LY though so that the diamond stands out that bit more :smile: