carbon fibre items

Nope the bonnet from Streamline is £999.99 IIRC which is a ridiculous price for essentially a flat piece of CF, that is the reason why they don't really sell any. I can't help but think if it was half the price they would sell a lot more and there is no way it costs £500 in materials and labour to produce one.

If someone buys a second-hand Clio I can't see them spending another 10% of the cars value on CF parts i.e. the bonnet. Don't get me wrong - the quality is great, I just think they are overpriced for the market it is aimed at. One thing that has always made me laugh was the quote on the site that said 'due to the small size and simple design we expect the Clio MK3 bonnet to cost less than the other bonnets we stock', LOL!

dont forget the £40 P&P, lmfao, :@

i'd honestly rather contract HIV than pay a grand for a carbon bonnet for a clio. it's half the size of a normal cars' bonnet!!

Is there anything you can do to stop the CF chipping so easily? I've got a carbon diamond on the way for mine

Is there anything you can do to stop the CF chipping so easily? I've got a carbon diamond on the way for mine

I would say get some decent laquer and put a few coats on. TBH if it is just a badge you are going to be very unlucky to get any chips on it with it being small.