Carbon Diffuser

As good as the carbon diffuser is one thing must be said, nobody ever notices it in the flesh. Following my car it looks like a STD diffuser and you have to get on all fours to really appreciate it's sexy undercarriage.

A nice man came up to me at Brands Hatch on Sunday and he creates parts out of carbon fibre and has been unable to do a 197 diffuser as no one was local so asked me if he could use mine as a mould and then I can have one with a smidge of discount :smile:

Smidge of a discount, if I were you claire I'd push him for a straight swap. Thats the usual deal in this game.

This... when I did bits for people I gave them a freebie in return. So tell him you want the same :wink:

Ohhh :worried: I thought a discount on one was good as I'm not actually doing anything (except making him money obviously)

I will get my diffuser back and then the carbon one too ... so I could probs sell mine I guess?!

It does look lush in that pic :smile:

As good as the carbon diffuser is one thing must be said, nobody ever notices it in the flesh. Following my car it looks like a STD diffuser and you have to get on all fours to really appreciate it's sexy undercarriage.

You will have a good look at my undercarriage then as you will appreciate the change :wink: Haha!

You may get your old difusser back but from my experience it won't be anywhere near the same condition that you gave it him. More often than not the only place for the original item is in the bin.

As he said to you, theres no-one local to him, it took him to approach a stranger at a race track to get one. So with that in mind i'd push for the straight swap.

Last edited:
You may get your old difusser back but from my experience it won't be anywhere near the same condition that you gave it him.

As he said to you, theres no-one local to him, it took him to approach a stranger at a race track to get one. So with that in mind i'd push for the straight swap.

Thanks chicken :smile: I will do that then :smiley: Then I may need you for my badges :wink:

Happy Anniversary by the way :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: x

Push for the freebie and tell him you have about 4 customers on here wanting one. :-p