car sold yesterday.....

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Had a message yesterday to confirm that my car is going

Bit of mixed emotions really as this is the longest that I have ever kept a car (2.5 years)

I will certainly miss the car. It has got me to and from work every day without fail, it has been there to take Emma to the hospital when Leo was born and also was his chariot the day I brought him home

Not to mention the countless drives in the middle of the night as I was unable to sleep

I can sincerely say it's the most fun car that I have owned and within the time I have had it I'm glad I have never seen another one in storm grey in the flesh

It's also the only car that I have been more than happy to clean in a full on snow blizzard as I didn't want it to be dirty after the drive home from work

I'm pretty sure that the new owner will pop in on here from time to time.

I'm glad that it's going to its new owner with the o.z wheels and the kw v3. Makes it look and handle so well

And of course I will still be around (can't get rid come that easily)

Kenny

Did love the look of your car, only time I've ever seen SG in the flesh (at how fast). My mate and I both agreed it was the best looking 200 we've seen.

What car you got lined up to replace it?

Our 200 was the same. Took Emma to the hospital when she was in labour with Jack, and was also his chariot home.

Will be sad to see it go to.

Looks like i will be borrowing pools cars from work for 4-6 weeks while my new car arrives

I think a few people may have heard by now but im getting a new Clio 200T EDC - White, Cup Pack, RS v2 Monitor

The 5 door thing will come in handy with leo and also its easier to get Emma insured etc

As said be really sad to see the Storm Trooper go but im sure it will bring a smile to someone elses face

Should be the forums first 200t and if Renault are to be believed you'll have no trouble beating N0ddies How Fast time :wink:

looking forward to seeing what this is like. I will be making the short trip over to North Leicester when it arrives :smiley:

The positive news is that atleast someone is getting the 200EDC rather than the st, looking forward to your personal review :smile: enjoy.

Looks like two of my fav cars gone from the site. Lets hope the new owners join. I'm kind of glad your going with the 200T, given the quality parts you had on the 200, I cant wait to see what you do with the new Clio.....

Last edited:
Thanks for that comment Mr Litchmore. I did try my best to keep it looking as good as I could. It was always treated to the best I could afford.

The New car will give me a new set of opportunities. Best start saving

Glad you got home safely Lee. I still can't believe my mate spotted you when you was driving home and he has never seen me on the road in it.

Was really sad to see it go

Thanks for that comment Mr Litchmore. I did try my best to keep it looking as good as I could. It was always treated to the best I could afford.

The New car will give me a new set of opportunities. Best start saving
Best start getting on the phone too exhaust and suspension manufacturers to see if they want a demo car!!??