Car insurance

michaelsyer

Gold Member
This may be the wrong part of the forum if so im sorry. i dont know what to do with my insurance go for the cheaper place (sky insurance). im 24 clio 197 modified with spoiler suspension and exhaust. got quoted £560.

Stick with flux direct for £637 but they offered me fully comp driving on any veichle upto £20k. i dont know anyone who would let me drive their car but its always good to have.? any ideas or do people know some amazing insurers for cheap modified insurance

Personally i would go with the cheaper one as i don't drive any other car apart from the other halfs car (which i am a named driver on anyway)

It all depends if you can see yourself driving someone else's car in the next 12 months - an extra £80 isn't too bad

It is handy to have cover on other vehicles - you never know when the opportunity might come about. As Lewjew says though, you need to weigh up how important it is to you to have that, and whether it's worth paying the extra premium - will you get your money's worth?

Is the premium from Flux the lowest they can offer you - have you spoken to them and said you've had a cheaper quote elsewhere? They might knock a little bit off for you if you ask, even if it is only a few quid. Best of both worlds then :wink:

they knocked of £50 to take it down to £637. might just go the cheaper one i dont see myself driving anyone elses car.

Hi,
If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take another look at it to see if I can shave anything off the premium for you.
Regards,
Dan.

Similar Thread Suggestions