Multicar insurance policies

So gonna be buying a second car shortly (Golf GT TDI PD150) and was wondering if having two cars with one driver on a single policy was possible? Had a look and struggling to find a definative answer. Anyone on here have a similar policy?

Ive checked prices for both the Clio and Golf separately and prices ain't too bad £380 and £450 respectively but that is with both vehicles at the same mileage of 15k which will obviously be lower using both cars

I'd imagine it is possible, as there must be a load of people who own more than one car. I don't know if it would come under a multicar policy or possible some kind of fleet policy? Best bet would be speak directly to an insurer, or broker. Have you asked your current company?

Certainly can be done, I would have thought most insurers now offered a multicar policy. The likes of Axa and Hughes over here offer it.

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for multi car insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Similar Thread Suggestions