Car has gone into production

Jordie, how lucky are you !!

Thanks Woody, would have been collecting a week today boooo

Lucky to get yours early :worried:

My mate has just bought a 6 month old one and it getting it wednesday!! He only started looking at one 2 weeks ago :worried:

Rs200

I hope so!

Car originally due 27/09/2010 (ordered 5/07/10), delayed to 4/10/2010 then delayed to 12/10/2010, Renault Enfield rang me on Thursday 7/10 to say the car was in, picked it up today 9/10/, the car is brilliant, I had two 197's and a 182 before, will post some pictures soon, spec as follows :-

FF 200 Racing Blue
Cup Chasis and Anthracite Wheels
Recaro Seats
Carbon Interior
Folding Mirrors
Cornering Lights with Projectors
Carminat TOM TOM
Upgrade Stereo with Bluetooth Handsfree Phone System
Extra Tinted Rear and Tailgate Windows
Cup Spoiler

Hopefully getting Philips Xenon lights fitted next week, I did ask Renault to fit them but they refused.

Really?! :worried:
Just need the spoiler fitting. Date is now the 22nd for pick up :smile: could be sooner depends on the spoiler fitting and what ever else they do at the docks.

Richy, yeah still in France, dealer left me a message today, im guessing its going to be the end of the month for me now but not been told that officially yet.

Roy, they have been updating me on a weekly basis for the last couple of weeks at my request, think they do normally anyway though?

Well I have booked all next week off! Haha hopefully it's early and I get most the week to enjoy the car :smiley:

Don't see why yours is taking longer? :s

Great stuff, hope you get it early too.

No idea why tbh other than its just my luck.. trying not to let it bother me as there is nothing I can do :smile: