Car has gone into production

Maz

Platinum Member
Oh my god, how pleased was I to be told that today :blush:hmy: LOL it SHOULD be leaving the factory this week!!!

I was really starting to panic with everyone talking about delays etc :oops:

Hmmmm, I got told that mine had got into production 2 weeks ago, but my car isn't due to October 26th.

How do they work these time scales out??

I hope you get it on time Maz. In all honesty though to have 18 days for it to be built and shipped is asking a bit much IMO

I do hope I am wrong though :001_unsure:

Im living in hope Paul, will be interesting to see when I get told it is going to be late, I have asked but had no reply :worried:

My car has been built Maz, waiting transport and is due 23rd of October! :worried: It is having the cup spoiler fitted when it gets to the uk but that shouldn't add that long to the time.

Woo, just heard from my dealer!

Car has been built and should be in the UK already

Going to pick up next weekend!

3 weeks early... yes please :clap:

My car has been built Maz, waiting transport and is due 23rd of October! :worried: It is having the cup spoiler fitted when it gets to the uk but that shouldn't add that long to the time.

Yeah not long. How long does it take the drive the nearest Ripspeed Halfords and back.... :lol:

Woo, just heard from my dealer!

Car has been built and should be in the UK already

Going to pick up next weekend!

3 weeks early... yes please :clap:

Very lucky !!

Mines due 15th and hasn't left the factory yet, snap to spoiler.

Ignore the spolier haters, they are only so mean because they have naked rear ends :wink: lol

Last edited:
Mines due on the 26th October, absolutely no idea where it is. I got told a fortnight ago it was going into production.

Anyone care to guess where it is? My bet is in France, in pieces, not started yet with plenty of Gallic shrugging going on.

I would have to walk or go on my bike so it would take a long time but would keep me quiet ...

I would have to walk or go on my bike so it would take a long time but would keep me quiet ...
if its not here by the due by date i will personally take you to get the sodin car.cant stand another count down lol