Campaign To Stop The Sale Of Black Renault Diamonds (POLL ADDED)

Silver or Black Diamonds ?

• Silver

• Black

• Impartial

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm still on the fence with this one - Mk3 I think black badges look great on GW a lá @kevlar, and also on @jamesgw200 Meg, but I'm not 100% on mine, considering the diamond is bigger than a family size stuffed crust pizza. I'm even looking at my car every morning when I leave for work to decide what's better, and I really think it's silver at the moment.

Micah while we at Team Black Diamond fully support the Mk 4 purchase, we cannot condone the 'on the fence approach' it's time to take a stand, be a man - make that choice, choose your team. We are here for you, no MK 4 should be muddied by the HUGE silver badge of hate.

Team Black Diamond.

Reactions: ///M and Micah
Micah while we at Team Black Diamond fully support the Mk 4 purchase, we cannot condone the 'on the fence approach' it's time to take a stand, be a man - make that choice, choose your team. We are here for you, no MK 4 should be muddied by the HUGE silver badge of hate.

Team Black Diamond.

Nail. Head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: kevlar
Forgot to say I think this has escalated way beyond what was intended, the truth is sometimes ugly and painful - we have all seen this the last few days unfold before our very eyes.

So i think it's time we organised some stickers for team black diamond to show our love and support for the underdog on the Renault sport scene.

YES!!!

#teamblackdiamond
#blackdiamondgang

Might be a bit much having a theme tune.... a bit Gary glitter, but if it helps the cause..... [emoji23]

YES!!!

#teamblackdiamond
#blackdiamondgang

Might be a bit much having a theme tune.... a bit Gary glitter, but if it helps the cause..... [emoji23]

Yeh probably leave Gary Glitter out of it, I don't think association with that nonce will help the cause.

Stay focused, I think we need to make a choice re stickers, perhaps we need pole on this one...

#teamblackdiamond
or
#blackdiamondgang

Reactions: Sean197
What did you paint the grills with? is it normal black gloss paint? does it survive the battering of the wind? did it chip?

Second this! They look brilliant! Especially with the Gloss Black Diamond of course...#teamblackdiamond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kevlar
Oh dear! You Black diamond guys have got it sooo wrong! The diamond on your cars should shine proudly as Renault intended. A beacon in a world of darkness. To hide the diamond in a black cover implies shame in your car. Your car is like a beautiful woman, and every beautiful woman deserves a shining diamond from the man who loves her. To give her a black diamond is like giving her industrial diamonds as used on cutting implements instead of a ring she can be proud of!
Maybe this is why you need a Gary Glitter theme tune as your diamonds do not glitter themselves.
Repent and you shall be saved! Remove your black diamonds, give your car her beautiful shining chrome diamonds & you shall be forgiven and welcomed home like the prodigal sons you are!
Here endeth today's lesson.

Oh dear! You Black diamond guys have got it sooo wrong! The diamond on your cars should shine proudly as Renault intended. A beacon in a world of darkness. To hide the diamond in a black cover implies shame in your car. Your car is like a beautiful woman, and every beautiful woman deserves a shining diamond from the man who loves her. To give her a black diamond is like giving her industrial diamonds as used on cutting implements instead of a ring she can be proud of!
Maybe this is why you need a Gary Glitter theme tune as your diamonds do not glitter themselves.
Repent and you shall be saved! Remove your black diamonds, give your car her beautiful shining chrome diamonds & you shall be forgiven and welcomed home like the prodigal sons you are!
Amen Johnny.
They're very noisy these black diamond yobo's:grinning:
Shouting the loudest doesn't ever win an argument...I've tried!
Let them rant and rave about defacing the Sacred Renault Badge!
True followers would never do such a heinous thing:screamcat:

And you're saying we need a gary glitter theme tune?

That little poem is a bit..... freddie mercury. :tearsofjoy:

For that speech you can be Vice President my friend. Spoken from the heart like a true Renault devotee.

Amen Johnny.
2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05--funny-celebrities-new-orleans.jpg

Amen Johnny.
The loudest are the weakest.

Reactions: Johnny 99