cameras on snake pass

anyone no if the cameras still working across snake pass has thinking of having a rip over weekend if sun still out??

There are no cameras on the Snake Pass. There is occasionally a mobile speed van at the Glossop end so keep an eye out. They are re-surfacing the Cat and Fiddle at the moment, the cameras are up but not sure if they are on yet. I went and did the Woodhead Pass, Snake Pass and the Cat and Fiddle all in one afternoon last week. It was too busy really to be enjoyed, but to honest, you would be daft to exceed the 50mph limit on the roads anyway. It is still a decent limit especially when you consider the consequences ......

There are no cameras on the Snake Pass. There is occasionally a mobile speed van at the Glossop end so keep an eye out. They are re-surfacing the Cat and Fiddle at the moment, the cameras are up but not sure if they are on yet. I went and did the Woodhead Pass, Snake Pass and the Cat and Fiddle all in one afternoon last week. It was too busy really to be enjoyed, but to honest, you would be daft to exceed the 50mph limit on the roads anyway. It is still a decent limit especially when you consider the consequences ......

The cameras are very much "ON" lol

People have been done by them when they have taken the "short cut"

New surface is apparantly amezin!

might be on there mid dayish scrubbin a new tyre in, will look out for a clio :wink:

no cameras on snake, as previously said its only on sunny days they have the mobile vans out trying to catch bikers doing naughty speeds. cat and fiddle has too many blind brows and bends for my liking. woodhead is too bumpy with a stiff set up on V3's it feels like I am actually hurting my car

i vote 100% for snake lol and I think 50 should only be speed limit in certain areas (windiest bits) others should be like old times national speed limit

no cameras on snake, as previously said its only on sunny days they have the mobile vans out trying to catch bikers doing naughty speeds. cat and fiddle has too many blind brows and bends for my liking. woodhead is too bumpy with a stiff set up on V3's it feels like I am actually hurting my car

i vote 100% for snake lol and I think 50 should only be speed limit in certain areas (windiest bits) others should be like old times national speed limit

Similar Thread Suggestions