Cambelt replacement in York/Leeds area

Brian Leightons at Howden also, PM [MENTION=8494]smithandroper[/MENTION] for a discounted price.

Harrats Pontefract Renault/Nissan ask for Adam or Daz and mention me and they will look after you.

Depends on the age of the car, some are 5yrs/75k others are 6yrs/75k (later 197's and 200's). Mine says 5yrs in the book and 6yrs on Renaults system.

Mick at diamond did mine on the 172 and top job, defo taking it back when I decide what cams are going in :smile:

They should all be 6yrs *really* as there's no difference in any parts fitted but I still recommend them at 5yrs purely because of the water pump being the weak link if it's leaking.

As much as I'd love to do it for you, by the time you'd driven from Leeds and back the fuel would probably put you in RSTunings price bracket.

We're in Nottingham though and prices on the website if you want to make the journey.

Cheers guys... either way mine is overdue ;/

Only 34K on clock so we know where January's pay is going!

£450 MickPM? Best price i have got so far....

Mines build Feb '08 and I have it in writing from Renault it's 6yrs. Not sure how far back that goes. Could be all the back since the parts are the same.

Perhaps they changed it? My old march 197 was 5 years.