cabasse 6 cd in-dash?

I'm looking at putting a cabasse stereo in my 08 clio cup, is there such a thing as a in dash 6 cd unit or is the under seat the only option? What price am i looking to pay?

yeh, the changer is in the cd player, the box under the drivers seat (if you have) is an amp. ive got both.

The bit in the dash is just the changer, the part under the seat is the tuner for the radio and amp.
Would be easier to fit a in boot changer.

The bit in the dash is just the changer, the part under the seat is the tuner for the radio and amp.
Would be easier to fit a in boot changer.

oh is that right, i didnt know that.

Will it all work with just the dash part? or do I have to get the amp/tuner also?
Hope not cos the 6 cd in dash was enough £ :smile:

Will it all work with just the dash part? or do I have to get the amp/tuner also?
Hope not cos the 6 cd in dash was enough £ :smile:

Sorry but think you'll need all of it as the power leads go to under the seat.

Ive googled and ebayed the in dash 6 cd changer and it mentions nothing on any addition kit required. It looks completely stand alone. All the connections on the back of it match the leads i have, all except the blue (for a boot or under seat changer)

try it then, but i know if i unplug the connections under the seat, my header unit does nothing.

If thats the case jase, where can I find the tuner part? looked everywhere and cant find anywhere to buy! thanks for replies :smile:

Here is the unit,

Last edited: