Bluetooth or IPod with Cabasse

NWDSdaz

Gold Member
My 2006 197 has the Cabasse stereo fitted! I’ve done some searching on here but I’m a bit confused as I not the best with electrics. Is it possible to get a Bluetooth connection so I can connect to my iPhone while retaining the original stereo? I’ve seen the ones for making your own aux cable but now the newer model iPhones don’t have a headphone jack. Any help (in as simple terms as possible lol) and links to products would be much appreciated.
Thanks

This is an installation video for the link I provided. You'll want to make sure you actually have a compatible head unit.

This is an alternative method that utilises a little Bluetooth aux module:

I have an MKI parrot kit that can play music and calls, the stereo unit is different and you most likely need to use the jack plug thing and then get a 3.5mm Bluetooth unit that plugs into that I did see a lot of Bluetooth units that say they work except the Cabasse system that I have as well.

Not an advert for theses but they are handy I have 3M Dual Lock between the mount and cradle and move the cradle to the van when we are racing in England which has a mount fitted to it.
1654723617403.png

1654723639353.png