Bye bye jaguar hello Mazda

iAndy

Platinum Member
Well after a fun 9 months and surviving the snow we had. The jaguar has now gone in part ex and taken delivery today of a new Mazda 2 Tamura with a massive 84bhp.... In all truth it don't feel that slow like I thought it would but 65.7mpg on way home from garage made it all seem like a good idea. Overall am really impressed with it for stupid little reasons. But it won't be a replacement for the 200 or 172. Both of which are now in the toy catagory and here to stay :smile:ude7ujep.jpge8uqyte4.jpgvaduryda.jpg

No modding of this. Its just a car to get to work and back in and take the baby seat in back. I know its OCD but if the nephew kicked back of my seats he would be walking home lol. Its practical and economical and rocks like a boat when cornering at speed lol

Looking good mate

youl save loads with that mpg

Yeah but no where near as fun as yours. If ya ever need an economical car just drop yours off at mine and I will look after it and ya can borrower the Mazda :wink:

Bit of a change Andy! I seem to have swapped mine for a Mazda, been driving a 3 for about a month now as a courtesy car lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gilmos1 Clio 200T Area 10
C Clio General Chat 14
Webby Clio General Chat 27
T Other Renault Sports 37
Roy Clio General Chat 40