Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

Well fella enjoy your new Monique well it's French I hope it brings you as Joy as mine they are the most Fantastic car to live with have fun Steve

Im sure it will and i wont look back :smile:. Will add some more comments after ive given it a good drive on the journey home.

As said on the phone earlier, just say when your free, i can easily pop over

I thought it could be the diff plates juddering, we get it sometimes on race cars when the diff is tight, cold and when we're pushing them around the pitlane. The inner and outer plates, which creates the number of friction faces, grab each other's surface, and then slip.....

If that makes sense?!

Something to do with the LSD? Would it work that slow though?

I thought it could be the diff plates juddering, we get it sometimes on race cars when the diff is tight, cold and when we're pushing them around the pitlane. The inner and outer plates, which creates the number of friction faces, grab each other's surface, and then slip.....

If that makes sense?!

Its the diff and geometry that do it, although i don't think its a plate diff but like the quaff diff i believe. But yes you are right in what you say.

Its the diff and geometry that do it, although i don't think its a plate diff but like the quaff diff i believe. But yes you are right in what you say.

exactly that, it would be an LSD of a Quaife variety, not a plated diff with different ramp angles that bind when cold or the oil is thick.
geometry settings can make this feel worse on full lock, but that's only due to the additional camber and toe settings that alter the more lock you dial in, its not worth worrying about, my jeep does this aswell and can feel a real pain if im shuffling the trailer down the side of the unit.

Will try get pick up earlier than 15:00 as coming home on the M4 / M25 the last Friday before Xmas will probably be poop!

Similar Thread Suggestions