busy week for the clio

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
lots goin on this week for the clio, started saturday had my spoiler:biggrin: painted and fitted, then on thursday the car goes to redlinetuning to get a new air filter setup then on saturday the car comes into work to get the h & r springs fitted that i picked up from johnny today,also this week ill be fitting my renault wind deflectors and f1 bumper decals, ill put pics up of everything the end of the week,

sounds good, so whats this "new air filter setup" then??
and i would have to agree that is a busy week lol

sounds good, so whats this "new air filter setup" then??
and i would have to agree that is a busy week lol
redline tuning did a new filter setup on my mates 182 while it was up there he asked if he could do the same to my 197 he got a good gain with the 182 so hopefully he can do the same with the 197 8)

Just fitted a milltek with the secondary cat removed so looking for a decent intake and then going to get a remap as well as getting the inlet manifold ported and polsihed and then may look at gettting some fast road cams set up.

Just fitted a milltek with the secondary cat removed so looking for a decent intake and then going to get a remap as well as getting the inlet manifold ported and polsihed and then may look at gettting some fast road cams set up.

well hopefully the one they do on my car this week will be good 8)

Sounds like a busy week for your car!

Could you do me a favour? I couldn't get my wind deflectors fitted properly, any chance you can take pictures of where they slip into in the windows?

Only if you have a chance..?

Sounds like a busy week for your car!

Could you do me a favour? I couldn't get my wind deflectors fitted properly, any chance you can take pictures of where they slip into in the windows?

Only if you have a chance..?
yeah no problem matie