Burning CD's to play in car MP3

iAndy

Platinum Member
Ok might be totally thick or missing something but..... I can't seem to manage to create a CD to play in the car in MP3, am using a macbook and I tried doing it via iTunes and that failed, so got a MP3 converter and tried that and it won't play, is there an easy way or is it just me being retarded :worried:

You just create a playlist in iTunes first. Open the playlist, stick a blank CD in, then down the bottom somewhere you'll be presented with the option to burn to disk.

If you open up the playlist then go to file menu there is the option to burn playlist to disk.

is that MP3 or normal? Got a tune point in new car so was gonna try create something on a USB to leave in car but thought would try a CD first

I tried selecting MP3 and that failed, just burning a normal disc, wanting something good to listen to in new car so am not just thrashing it to hear the engine lol, had a week without a stereo in old car and economy went outta window just kept opening up and listening for dump valve lol

Read the manual and it tells you what folder structure to use, it works ok for me. It will only work upto a certain kbps as well

I think it's just me being dumb, will get our IT guy at work to put me some easy software on, like creating MP3's for ages 3-5 same sort of mental age