Bryan87's Clio 200 Cup

My friend Neil and I did a little photoshoot with our cars late last night in the freezing cold. Turned out to be a good laugh in the end.

a9eqydy7.jpg

Here she is, sans spoiler, as you may have read about already.

New spoiler should be arriving tomorrow and then I will be doing another photo shoots hopefully at the weekend if I can get it painted in time.

I may move this to the project thread after Christmas if I find myself with money to spend on tuning but until then she will remain standard.

Last edited:
Did this myself with a mate the other night..

10860773166_354acc9aff_z.jpg

Was bloody freezing.

What spoiler are you getting? I didn't want a cup spoiler at first but I keep seing them and its growing on me.

Did this myself with a mate the other night..

10860773166_354acc9aff_z.jpg

Was bloody freezing.

What spoiler are you getting? I didn't want a cup spoiler at first but I keep seing them and its growing on me.

The temperature was ridiculous. We both had our cars running with the heating on full whilst we were outside trying to persuade out fingers to press the shutter button on then camera.

I love how your paint work looks. What are you using product wise?

The temperature was ridiculous. We both had our cars running with the heating on full whilst we were outside trying to persuade out fingers to press the shutter button on then camera.

I love how your paint work looks. What are you using product wise?

Haha.. My remote control comes I'm handy when my hands are in my sleeves haha.

Which Clio? Front or back?

Haha.. My remote control comes I'm handy when my hands are in my sleeves haha.

Which Clio? Front or back?

They both look immaculate.

I've got a pro detail booked for Saturday. I spent about 6 hours doing mine by hand last week and I could barely see a reflection in the paint work.

Mine is the one of the left with the cup spoiler.

It actually wasn't too clean in this pic as it has a few days dirt on it from the crap weather! But for polish i either use an autoglym show shine (when doing it quicker) or Poorboys White diamond when putting more effort in. Wax i use a meguires one, specially for white paint.

I could do with using a clay bar again as theres some dirt along the bottom of the sides and the rear thats pretty hard to get off.

I've managed to get myself back to square one again after a few weeks of bad luck.

The top of the car now has the spoiler back on it after the car wash incident. An interesting point to note is my DIY bending and shaping of the boot lid on the drivers side ended up being a better fit than the passenger side that wasn't damaged in the accident.

Drivers side:

havu3avu.jpg

Passenger side:

3e7une6e.jpg

So that was a nice pat on the back for me considering I've never done any 'body work' before.

I would also like to note that the kit that came with the spolier was very comprehensive and contained everything from nuts and bolts to cutting/drilling templates for installation. Well done Renault.

equ4a3es.jpg

With that now dealt with I can now focus on enjoying the car and looking at tuning parts.