Broken spring, what to do next ?

Right so on Tuesday I was replacing my front pads and cleaning the discs&calipers up when I noticed the NSF spring has broken, I wanted to keep the standard set up even though it is a little stiff but I'm stuck on deciding what I want to do, I wouldn't like to replace just one side with a new spring but if I replace both sides it's gona cost the same as eibach or h&r spring kit but I don't want to make the ride any stiffer as it's boarder line uncomfortable as it is, do the lowering springs make the ride much stiffer ? Iv looked on the guide and most owners have the cup set up is this because it's the best setup or just down to most members owning cups or r27s, all advice and thoughts welcome.

I replaced my already cup packed clio with eibachs and there fine mate, nice subtle drop and the rude is the same but less roll in the corners. Perfect.

Also has any one had any issues with the wheels catching with the car full ? It's just on standard cup speedlines with standard size tyres, thanks. It's looking like eibachs atm

dont have a cup pack but got the Eibach springs and the ride is more or less same..dont think u will notice much of a diff...

HI i got the cooksports for my 197 cup and they fine. I was in same position NSF cracked at bottom. Lowers it nicely but supension not clashy. No probs on full lock and no prob with speedbums, though i take my time with them anyway. Hope this helps

I'm in the same boat as you. Front off side spring snapped, plus nearside bottom ball joint gone. Gotta order all tomorrow,but still trying to make my mind up on which springs to buy ? Will mean 3x Cup springs could be offered for sale !

Iv decided on eibach as it's only 25mm difference so hopefully it won't make the already harsh ride any more uncomfortable lol, a job for after the honeymoon now tho along with rear brakes, after owning this car 2 years iv noticed there quite expensive to maintain for an everyday run around, the fun factor makes up for it I suppose

I would get cooksport springs if you don't want anything harsh.

They're nice and progressive. Day to day driving you won't notice much difference

I just replaced the one spring. It's not like the cars 20 year old with the old spring being loads lower than the new one. I couldn't tell the difference. If renault spent ages deciding on suspension set up for a car , why change it. That's what I thought anyway. Just an idea. I'm sure it'll look better on lowering springs and is likely to go round a track better. I just wanted to keep mine as it's supposed to be. Hope you get sorted.