Brembo's drilled disks

Well i have worn standard disks and pads and the pedal is low, I have put all new brake fluid in the whole system, going to try and bleed it again this weekend make sure has no air in, but I'm also going to change discs and pads. I hve seen the brembo's drilled which I'll pobably pair with standard pads as I use the car ALOT, anyone got these discs? Also anyone had similar low pedal issues?
Olly

Last edited:
do you want the part code for the front disks off the megane? 119 each plus VAT

tbh olly u prob hit the nail on the head, its probably and airlock in the lines. beware the calipers on the front are a ball ache have a spare set of retaining pins just incase u bend one. last thing you want is ure car to be off the road while u wait for a new retaining pin.

cheers for the replies, I bought some new rear pads just some ebc ones as I got them for super cheap (15 quid), just to check if replacing the worn rear pads will get rid of the dead bit in the pedal, however I will also ensure to get some new pins for when i change the brakes. Just getting a quote on some brembo disks and pads from a local supplier.
I like the brembo blacks but I was quoted 700 for those discs and ferodo ds2500 pads at k-tec!

just ebc ultimax, only on the rears, they are gonna be better than worn out renault ones anyway! Ill try and upload some pics of my car at the weekend too.

jeeze u cud get a big brake upgrade for 850, damn sraight u turned that down

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Micah Clio General Chat 54
Gam eBay Finds 7
S eBay Finds 1
lewisflintham Gallery 4
E Suspension, Brakes & Steering 32