Brembo Red

Had my wheels off yesterday to give them a seal for winter, and noticed that the paint on one of my rear calipers has gone a bit iffy, looks like its bubbled off on the top :blink:

Was gonna touch it up with some caliper paint from halfords I had spare, but it's a totally different shade of red. Anyone know the best paint to match, would renault supply it?

My car has cup packs so calipers were already painted.

Halfords do sell the right shade, I bought some once to touch up a chip on mine and it matched exactly. I dont know the name but it was definitely halford's own brand.

My front ones are flaking! Should be a warranty issue but not had the chance to get the car to Renault yet.

I have my car booked in for several warranty things on Monday, so I may mention this to them. It also looks like on one of the fronts the wheel is chipping the very corner of the calipers paint off?

I have my car booked in for several warranty things on Monday, so I may mention this to them. It also looks like on one of the fronts the wheel is chipping the very corner of the calipers paint off?

Theres no way the wheel can contact the caliper.

something aint right then mate,

but like Ben said there is no way the wheel can touch/rubbing the calliper, ?

yeah surely the spoke to clear the caliper or thats obviously not safe:tongueout:

i painted mine cause mine flaked from the person that did it before i touched it up with some caliper paint and is still on there and not flaking just abit....dirty:worried: :tongueout: