Break through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last night i filld from nothing up to full with v power!!! £49!!!! well shocked and it clicked to nothing...

well impressed, my car seems to have its own lil mind, wasnt as firsty last night obv

V-Power all the way, that's how I roll.

Less kangaroo, better from cold, faster and much smoother power delivery :smile:

I use V-Power too. I filled up today and it cost me £56 but I get well over 300 miles for that. In fact, the last tank gave me almost 350 miles of reasonably hard, cross-country driving so I will keep using it...even at almost £1.20 a litre!!

How much was it a litre? You must of found somewhere cheap coz i filled mine up just after it hit the red and cost me £58 @ £1.16 a litre. So you did the same thing or worse and got £9 off??? Hmmmm

you should not be allowed to complain about owning 2 RS Clio's, sounds like the perfect 2 car garage to me

How much was it a litre? You must of found somewhere cheap coz i filled mine up just after it hit the red and cost me £58 @ £1.16 a litre. So you did the same thing or worse and got £9 off??? Hmmmm

thats why i made this thread as i was expecting 58 + but it was really cheap i thought lol

So how much was it a litre then? If you paid £49 from near enough dry, that means you got v-power for less than £1 a litre?! Where the fvck did you get that!! lol

thats what im sayin i didnt pay less than a quid a litre!!! it just worked out like that, it was epensive 1.18... and it filled up in normal time... and yet only came up to about £50

the station has always got issues with there pumps tho i know that... will be going there again, i recon it wasnt counting some of what went in

sounds like a farse to me.... well done though

As per usual, I filled up with V power on Sunday @ £1.16.9 came to £55 and that was from the top of the red line

I filled up yesterday

47.10 liter @ 118.9p/l £56.00 of which £8.34 vas vat