Brake problems

Hello chaps.

Only picked up my 197 this morning ( Saturday 13th October ) and had a day of enjoying it with no problems BUT on my drive home this evening I was stopping off at a petrol station to fill up and noticed that when I was braking my foot was nearly touching the floor with no braking effects!

Managed to get home without any crashes and then done some emergency braking tests. A few worked and the ABS kicked in but on others it didn't work. Friend hopped in and tried them also and his diagnosis was that they are absolutely f**ked!

Had a look at the rears and the outter part of the disc had no lip but the inner lip did.

Also when I was returning from the drive I turned right into my road and noticed a horrible grinding noise. This was ONLY when turning from LEFT to RIGHT.

Really quite annoyed as I only picked it up this morning so will need to get this sorted asap as it is extremely dangerous to drive.

I'd take it back if it is genuinely dangerous.

Sounds like it could do with the brakes bled and I'd check the pad on the front to see if they've worn evenly or similarly to the discs. Might be they could do with a good clean if they've never been done which is likely though it could point to sticking calipers too which would require stripping them down and removing the pads to get at the pistons to check, easy to do though.