Bought a 200, last Friday

The R27 is coming up to being three years old now and as I've had it from new, I did fancy a change (albeit there's not much difference.)
So I've bought this:
newclio.jpg

It's waiting for me to pick it up, but I need to get my KWs removed from the 197 first and I can't get this done until next Monday - typical!

Does anybody want to buy this?:
P1010003.jpg :thumbsup:

Both cars looks great. 200 is definitely best in black.

Will you be selling the KWs from the 197? I might be interested if you are

Deep black is the way foward mate. Ultra 197 looks awesome too pal u not part exing?

The KWs will be fitted to the 200, so I'm not going to be selling them.
I am part exchanging, but I suppose if anybody is interested in it before it goes then I am sure a deal could be done?

Was thinking about getting the standard cup alloys painted satin black? Or would it be too much?

too much mate. get a set of spares for a few hundred paint them whatever colour you want.

Oh no - not the Ultra Red 197! That looks gorgeous! The 200 is nice though I suppose.

I do Like the black and think it looks the best clean....but you wil be forever cleaning:wink: very very very nice tho!!! i went from 197 to a 200 and i'm still loving the "beep" :tongueout:

look great wit black wheels look knightriderish. I wud go gloss black thou. Thinkin of that get the red light in da grill. Lol. (jokin on the last bit)

Pick it up Monday afternoon. Think the R27 knows it's going - this morning it wouldn't let me in. Keycard wouldn't work, so had to use the emergency key and the car felt so sluggish on the drive to work.

Similar Thread Suggestions