Both front passanger windows keep steaming up

Well as the title says both my front windows keep steaming up , its only been a recent problem and it looks very strange they seem to be steaming up in in kinda horizontal lines. Bloody doing my head in any suggestions lads

give your windows a good clean and get the car nice and hot inside. You've got moisture inside.

lol fernandez still the same woman lol. ive checked the whole car though its been the same for a few weeks surely the moisture would have dryed out by now

Strange one that, not sure if it makes any difference but you could try cleaning the leaves and rubbish out from under the bonnet where the hinges are.

cheers fernandez ill try that also gonna change the 1/4 rubber strips again as theyve started to split at the bottom for the second time, maybe that might help too

You have moisture in your car.

There can be 3 common reasons:

1. cabin air filter
2. radiator
3. some of the door/window seals are not good

4. You are brining moisture in on your shoes into the carpets, bring them inside and stick them over a radiator over 24hrs to dry out properly.

Other thing (and I know it is daft) make sure you have the blowers set properly i.e. not on re-circulating. GF had this for days and was complaining until I checked that setting LOL!