197: Bored, bored, bored.......

Had 3 engine failures this year, paid £4500 in repairs....brakes not working like they should - but being bored by the car? No. Tired of it. Yes.

Get it on a B road with your friends and their cars or go for a track day and you'll fall in love with your car again. I do. Everytime i see it (but it seems that I always go for my wallet after :smiley:).

Tough one this. From what i have read of your posts, you do seem to get restless or bored easily, unless you are tinkering with your car. But then you seem very reluctant to spend any decent money on it.
Which is fine, but when there are threads created every other day about R26 conversions, ITB's, Cams, then the car being perfect as is, then Coilovers etc etc, makes me think that maybe this isnt the car for you, and to sell up.

Lol....I think we all think about many things that we don't follow through. The issues of not willing to spend decent money, not sure the car looks like it hasn't had decent money spent on it. The problem is with some members on forums are there are plenty of people willing to tell you how to spend your money.....Said I was bored cause exhausted what I wanted to do and made no mention of selling it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If your bored of a car, you fo tend then to move on and sell up, thats where I think fmp, is coming from

Lol....I think we all think about many things that we don't follow through. The issues of not willing to spend decent money, not sure the car looks like it hasn't had decent money spent on it. The problem is with some members on forums are there are plenty of people willing to tell you how to spend your money.....Said I was bored cause exhausted what I wanted to do and made no mention of selling it!!!!

A thread of need then?

Last edited by a moderator: