Boot got Keyed!!!!

Last night my car boot got keyed by some waste of space, it goes from left to right straight through the clio badge aswell, down to metal.

Anyone know anywhere i can get this done for quite cheap or if anyone on here can do this for me?

thanks

dan

Sh!tter. :worried:

Dan, I know a lad in Chorley who is superb and can match colours like nobodys business.

I don't know if that's a reasonable distance for you to travel to? Do you want his number?

get a photo up of the damage mate you maybe able to polish it out. its worth a go with some wet and dry (2500-3000) and a good polish if its going to be resprayed anyway!! get some pics up though

p.s lukeeddy I had a trolly go in to my car (i assume at high speed from the hands of a little fu...r here are pics of the damage HERE before and HERE after..)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that mate. I dont and never will understand why 'people' (read f'in scum) do this to someones pride and joy! Its completely not on!

As said it depends how far you want to go. I would reside yourself to the fact that it will need respraying, but I would try polishing it out with a heavy cutting compound and a rotary polisher first of all. They can work wonders. :smile:

Sorry to hear it mate. I know what it's like. Had my o/s done last year.