bonnet catch

Has anyone had any problems with the bonnet catch? Cos when my bonnet is closed, i can press it down even more. Like its not shutting properly? Or needs adjusting?

Iv been having problems with mines since i removed my bumper this time, it doesn't shut properly when i drop it and yesterday after a minor drive (2 miles) it had popped open again.. Think im going to have a look at it tonight as i think its just something simple

its such a stupid design as the bolts that hold it in place and use to adjust it are accessed after the bumper is removed....defeats the object really of adjusting it to make the bonnet a good fit if the bumper/front grille arent fitted :thumb1:

I know know about the rubber buffers butyou cant adjust them (screw in or out) you shouldnt really be able to push the bonnet down after its been shut. I took it to harratts at pontefract for warranty work an all they did was lube it! Not actually adjust it like i asked! Also they painted the front center caps on wheels wrong colour and did nothing about the alloy bubbling! Useless