Bluetooth instructions plz?

Has anyone got the bluetooth instruction leaflet as a PDF or scan please (pref in english..lol!), bloody dog jumped up on kitchen table and ate mine!!

cheers :thumbsup:

:rofl: sorry but that made me laugh.....on a liter note have you asked the dog :clap:

Digging up an old thread of mine here but can anyone point me in the right direction for pairing an iPhone 6? I've got no instructions and cannot find the code either. HELP...please!!

Digging up an old thread of mine here but can anyone point me in the right direction for pairing an iPhone 6? I've got no instructions and cannot find the code either. HELP...please!!

Anyone? (surely someone's paired an iPhone)..:001_huh:

Go into connections, choose a spare slot and search for it on the iPhone. Think it comes up as radiosat. The radio then shoes you a code to enter into the phone. If your struggling send me a pm and I'll do it tomorrow to be more specific

Go into connections, choose a spare slot and search for it on the iPhone. Think it comes up as radiosat. The radio then shoes you a code to enter into the phone. If your struggling send me a pm and I'll do it tomorrow to be more specific

Thanks mate, I'm a bit thick so will drop u a PM now..ta

Opps, see below, can't send PM - your inbox full buddy! A brief step by step would be cool though as I'm a bit of a dumbass with stufff like this..ta!! :thumbup1:

dajones has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.