Blue 197 Doncaster

Hey!! That's my sexy car :smile: and it was very clean as I was on my way to pick it up a roll cage :-D
Where did you see it?

did you see a race car freelander all stickered up on a trailer??? just as you turned into the petrol station ! that is mine and i was behind you !!admiring with how clean the car was !!

Haha thanks :smile: I had just cleaned it, like an hour before lol. Was that at the tesco petrol station? Yeah I think I remember seeing something trailered behind me. Where had you been? Think we saw a few other trailered, stickered up cars on the A1.

i had been at a weekends racing, it was being trailored in front of you and i was behind in a white van :smiley:

you going to french car show ??

Na don't think I'm going, might decide to go nearer the time tho, I'm too skint to go anywhere at the minute, as last Wednesday my alternator decided to break :-( £320 for a new one and to have it fitted. Bloody cars!! Lol.
Are you going? Are you having your car on stand? If I do go I'd just have to leave my car in the normal car park becasue I wouldn't want to steal the show :-p haha!

LOL !!! no I'm on the 197 stand, this is my first proper show that i am bringing a car too, so i don't know how I'm going to keep the car so clean and drive 200 miles ...

You got any pictures of your car? If we do go we'll prob be going in r26 cuz my bf would want to be go on track and there is no point taking both cars for them to just sit in the normal car park.
If your from surry what was ya doing near donnychavster?
You will have to get some quick detailer, to clean it with after the journey.

what car the 197 ???? i was half tempted to warp it in cling film !!! LOL

i was racing in doncaster, I'm hoping to do some track time may join use bf :smiley:

Hahahahahaha I remember now!! I remember following that caravan and trailor for a short while!
No idea what strength the tints are? It was one of the reasons I wanted the car. Bad thing is, it has that stupid "clip of the year" sticker with the tints over it so I can't remove it :-(
So what's your 197 like? :smile:

Mines very clean ! Very very clean ! Spent about 6 hours to clean it today, nah it's nice had a problem with it at first but all sorted now, did u end up going to French car Show ??

Mines very clean ! Very very clean ! Spent about 6 hours to clean it today, nah it's nice had a problem with it at first but all sorted now, did u end up going to French car Show ??

Nope didn't end up going to French Car Show BECAUSE.... On the 16th July we are having the clio and r26 remapped at rstuning :-D :-D so we could go due to saving the money.
Did you have a good time there? Did ya get to run your car on track?