blue 197 a421

Possibly cup (had spoiler) heading towards milton keynes about 5:10 between the m1 and kingston

Didnt catch a reg :worried:

Saw this car again yesterday about 6:50pm, or one like it.

Driver saw me this time! Was a bit later in the day so possibly a different car but still same place on the a421 just off j13 towards milton keynes.

Hey Mike,
That was me yesterday :smile:
I wasn't really awake so I realised it was a 197 mate coming the other way at the very last moment :wink:
I don't think it was me the 1st time as my car doesn't have a spoiler and it's not a cup (even if my wheels are so dirty that they look like cup alloys ^^)
Hope to see you again in your red 197

Oh hey zoidy! Awesome, welcome aboard.

To be fair I also wasnt entirely sure. I had a guy in a white twingo 133 flash and wave me a couple weeks back and i've no idea who it was!

Where you from mate? You live in MK?

Yeah I'm living in MK and commuting on the a421, so I often see 197s and 200s but it seems no one from here so far.

I'm also doing trackdays so hope to see you on the track as well :wink:

Are you going to trax at silverstone mate?

We need a mini meet up! I pass mk on the way home every night, so dead easy to meet up somewhere :smile:

A few of us are meeting up in watford tomorrow night if you fancy that

Tbh I'm quite tempted by the trax event (15min from my place and I know a couple of shortcuts to avoid all the traffic of the A43 :wink:).
Have you planned to go on the track or just stay on the stand?
I'll have to see if my misses fancy it as well.

I'll go in holidays in a couple of days, but why not a meet up when I come back :smile:

I think there is an 0-60 and a track session. If I can do both, I will :smile:

give us a shout when you get back mate :smile:

Ok no problem, I have an oil change to be made and sealant to be applied on some leaking rocker cover bolts but can't do that at my place as there's no flat ground :001_unsure:
And I will also have to understand why I have a big loss of power after 2-3 miles of driving (only way to solve it is by restarting the engine).
So any advice and help will be defo appreciated :smiley:

As for Trax, I'll probably join in the early afternoon for some track action (imho 0-60 in a 197 is a bit pointless... as I don't want to be blown by a remapped diesel :whatever:smile:

Hey mate, sorry, didnt even see this reply!

I need to do an oil change myself... we have flatter ground here if you fancy coming over, we can service both.

Cant help on the other issue though i'm afraid :worried:

See you at trax! We'll be on the stand, you cant miss us i'm sure haha!

No worries :wink:

I've ordered some new fancy stuff today: ATE Super Blue brake fluid and HEL braided lines :smiley:
So I think I'll probably bring my car to Danny (I'm definitely not qualified enough to do any tip-top work on the brakes... and also too lazy :lol:smile:.

I'll also have to collect a set of Clio 200 Cup wheels for trackday use only (still don't know if I'll use this set or the currently fitted wheels for this purpose).

Holidays are gonna be expensive :tongueout:

No worries :wink:

I've ordered some new fancy stuff today: ATE Super Blue brake fluid and HEL braided lines :smiley:
So I think I'll probably bring my car to Danny (I'm definitely not qualified enough to do any tip-top work on the brakes... and also too lazy :lol:smile:.

I'll also have to collect a set of Clio 200 Cup wheels for trackday use only (still don't know if I'll use this set or the currently fitted wheels for this purpose).

Holidays are gonna be expensive :tongueout:

Good plan! I know what you mean about being lazy :jump1:

You should let me know when you are free, we can hold a mini meet. I've seen a few cars around here now, need to start handing out some cards :smile:

Alright boys!? im pretty new to this, but ive recently bought a 57 plate F1 and often see another lad round this way in a red 197 F1. that sound like any of you lot? tescos bletchley and in the city centre a couple of times...

Hey Glenn

Would love to sort out some beds/bucks/herts meet ups.

There is something happening on sunday about 50 odd miles away.

I'll keep a look out for you :smile: welcome aboard :smile:

Hey Mike,

I think I saw you today (at the last minute again) on the same stretch of road at 7pm.

Let me know if there's any meet ups planned around (closer than 50 miles would be great :tongueout:).

I've already seen in MK a red 200, the blue cup 197 with spoiler (probably yours Glenn), a yellow R27, a grey and a white 197, so it seems there's quite a few Clio RS mates around here :smiley:

I've also 2 trackdays booked for the 3/11 at bedford and the 19/11 at donington to close the year on a high note, so I hope to see some of you there :thumbup1: