Bloody feminists.....

I'm still struggling to see the problem? Frigging feminists, they think that all women should be put on a pedestal and worshipped. F*cking Fun-Nazis do my nut in. It was clearly a bit of fun.

Besides, grown people should be allowed to make their own decisions, if you're offended by it, don't go! Clearly anyone who would have gone, would have done so as they thought it would be a laugh and they understood the humour behind it. Honestly, people think that that it's against the law to be offended by something.

Either A: stop being so sensitive
or
B: f*ck off.

I don't understand why the council/police/government have to be involved to nanny everyone for everything these days? Feminists offend me, but do I complain to the council every time I see a woman walking down the street in an ankle length skirt, knitted jumper and miserable prudish look on their face? No.

I'm still struggling to see the problem? Frigging feminists, they think that all women should be put on a pedestal and worshipped. F*cking Fun-Nazis do my nut in. It was clearly a bit of fun.

Besides, grown people should be allowed to make their own decisions, if you're offended by it, don't go! Clearly anyone who would have gone, would have done so as they thought it would be a laugh and they understood the humour behind it. Honestly, people think that that it's against the law to be offended by something.

Either A: stop being so sensitive
or
B: f*ck off.

I don't understand why the council/police/government have to be involved to nanny everyone for everything these days? Feminists offend me, but do I complain to the council every time I see a woman walking down the street in an ankle length skirt, knitted jumper and miserable prudish look on their face? No.

I share your pain!

Similar Thread Suggestions