Blast from the past . .

I used to have to stick my fingers to the board with tape because otherwise I couldnt get it to do anything......rubbish!!! :thumbdown:

haha I had loads of those flip skate boards, they were rubbish TBH, couldn't do anything with them.

Anyone used to collect Pokemon cards?

haha I had loads of those flip skate boards, they were rubbish TBH, couldn't do anything with them.

Anyone used to collect Pokemon cards?

yeh boi and that uber rare one what was it

"mew" or "mue" was it ?

Lol.. You lot make me feel old talking about pokimotchi.. for me the walkman was a revolution and we used to collect Smurfs from the local ELF garage that my dad got with his 4 star petrol...

Yup. Mew was 150 or 150. Sad I know lol.
ACTUALLLYYYYY.... Mewtoo was #150 and Mew was a secret for ages... Becoming #151 lol.

I was a massive Pokemon geek.

Also loved fingerboards and was pretty nifty with them. I still have one in my office draw at home... ;/

ACTUALLLYYYYY.... Mewtoo was #150 and Mew was a secret for ages... Becoming #151 lol.

I was a massive Pokemon geek.

Also loved fingerboards and was pretty nifty with them. I still have one in my office draw at home... ;/

oh dear Tom :lol:

Yeah, you're right - the first pokemon to come from Science... :wink: But I'm sure he was #150... Google it?

I dont get how Mewtwo is number 150 when its a genetically created Pokemon and Mew is a proper Pokemon (Albeit mythical)?