blackpanther in Colne

daz

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Good to (finally) get a flash from a fellow RS owner! :thumbup:

Car looks mean in black! :evil:

Likewise Daz, (finally)
As soon as i saw you reg plate i thought id give you a flash.
Didnt know if you knew it was me or not.
Im always around the area so dont know why i aint spotted you before.

Is it the black one with black wheels by any chance?? asaw one of those on the M65 and got a flash

Ive not seen another black one round here,
Ive seen 2 x white, 1 x blue and i think thats it.
I know one of the white ones is Daz, as for the others i dont know.

Theres loads around me over towards Clitheroe lol, I know of 2 blue 197's, 2 white 200's and a couple of black 200's. Got overtaken by a red 197 this morning on the M65 too

There's a white 200 in the area, Clitheroe I believe, elderly couple own it I think.

RB 200 in Blackburn which belongs the McPhee200 (I think that's his ID) and he's over on RenaultSport.

There's a red 197 that works on Lomeshaye, it has black wheels/detailing and a cup spoiler.

Then there's the Yellow Meg 250 ME60ANE who works at Perrys. See this all the time on B/Ford bypass. He's on RenaultSport too.

Not that I'm keeping tabs, or anything... :oops:

There's a white 200 in the area, Clitheroe I believe, elderly couple own it I think.

RB 200 in Blackburn which belongs the McPhee200 (I think that's his ID) and he's over on RenaultSport.

There's a red 197 that works on Lomeshaye, it has black wheels/detailing and a cup spoiler.

Then there's the Yellow Meg 250 ME60ANE who works at Perrys. See this all the time on B/Ford bypass. He's on RenaultSport too.

Not that I'm keeping tabs, or anything... :oops:

I'm on here too mate :thumbup1: RB 200 from Blackburn, you are quite right.

Ah cool, didn't realise you were on here too (it's difficult remembering :wink: )

Stalking, nah, never! :tongueout:

Oh and there is another white 200 Cup who I introduced to this site, he's Tailslide (I think).

Seen the white 200 with the elderly couple in around Clitheroe a few times, thought it must be there son's car or something!
I see quite a few 172's and 182's in the area too, not sure if any of them are on the other site (CS) though. I keep checking the spotted.