Black R27 M1 Northern Ireland

Spotted a Black R27.. as it flew past :wink:

Followed you for a bit a turned off a Lurgan. The only other Black R27 over here.. noticed it was a GB plate though.. you living here or visiting? Would be nice to know there's a twin somewhere in NI!

Eddie no don't live there but I'm down there with work every now and again.. I was driving home at about 6:15-6:30 close to that location.. Was that what time you seen the Black R27?

What's with all these black R27's showing up in NI lol?

Whereabouts in Ballymena are you from Gary?!

Lol think i've seen u about m8 its cause of seeing yours i got it. U go into the Coop on broughshane st the odd time?

Not really about the town a lot these days. I'd be in tech on a Wednesday night or else a scoot into Tesco's to get the groceries! Haven't been in the co op in a long time! Dont think I've seen you about yet?!

Na m8 don't think our paths have crossed yet but I've a m8 out portglenone direction so we'll probably meet at some time... Don't be feared to acknowledge me if u we do run into each other

black R27 heading towards broughshane with cup spoiler, think it was Alan as seen it in portglenone last week as well.....

sorry to crash the thread, i was over on holiday visiting family last week in N Ireland, 2 June i am pretty sure i saw a black f1 opposite the eddie irvine place, there was a car and motorbike show on which it was parked at! Was that any of you guys? Sorry for the sketchy details but thats all i remember of it, and guess cant be that many big places he ownes.