Black R27 - Belfast

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
Gave the thumbs up to a guy in a black R27 on Monday night in Belfast - just wondering if they are a member here?

Thats me fella I thought it was you! Your Car looked ace.. Good choice on the spoiler!! Mines looking sorry for itself currently as its not been washed in months :worried:

Thats me fella I thought it was you! Your Car looked ace.. Good choice on the spoiler!! Mines looking sorry for itself currently as its not been washed in months :worried:

Cool! Thanks very much man, I was happy to see another F1 behind me. Thats the first i've seen since I got mine! Still looked good!

Yeah buddy I've only seen normal 197's in NI! was happy to see another R27 must have looked good from behind both of us staggered on the dual carriageway :smile:

Plenty today, think i caught a glimpse of your R27 last week on the M2, saw a Nimbus 197 with Cup spoiler today on Outer Ring road near forestside, then a Nimbus 200 parked outside City Hospital. No-one seems to have spotted me yet...

Martin was that a few weeks ago driving from Ikea/Bangor Area? Do you own a LY? My girlfriend said a LY passed us going towards bangor direction and was looking but I was miles away! Also I seen a 197 cup beside the spar in carryduff yesterday anyone know who owns it? I'm sure you'll be spotted soon only took me a year and a half :smiley:

Last edited:
the LY one is from Lisburn, he's down in Newcastle most sundays. I work for Europcar driving all round the place, still very few of us about, came across a GW in Gilford, UR in Newry, also a Albi Blue R27 in Lisburn but interestingly its now sitting in the Charles Hurst Renault Used car lot.
I'm in a SG, lets see how long it takes.
Mairtin

Spotted another LY R27 tonight - no stickers at all and a nice 2 digit reg. Had the cup spoiler on?

I'm sure it did look well us staggered on the carriageway lol.

Bar the LY earlier and you Adam, i've only seen 2 others on the road since I got mine. A GW with cup spoiler and an Albi blue which I think lives quite close to me.

Thats maybe why i've never seen you lol, can't remember the last time I was down that direction!