Black r27 a3 outside Guildford.

Stephenvenning

Gold Member
I stayed with you quite a while, and we spotted each other. You had golf 197.net stickers so I presume you are on here

That was me :smile: car was looking great, definitely getting rid of the 'clio' after seeing yours without it. Are your diamonds painted black, or are they the covers?

Cheers pal, yours was very shiny, good little convoy we had going there :lol: there covers mate, got them off eBay. I was going to pick up an exhaust hence the duvet in the back btw :lol:

Its not always that clean! was on the way to a wedding reception so it had to be clean hah. That was the first time i have been behind one, was a good 15-20 mins though! it was a shame we got broken up by the traffic, i should have followed you down the inside lane past the BP garage. Which exhaust is it? im looking into getting one just waiting for a used one to pop up on here

Yeah I don't see many, first black one I've seen on the roads. Traffic was an absolute nightmare. Got a milltek non res, got it at a very good price as it needs some welds fixing which is no problem for me. I doubt I'll put it in though until I get my megane engine in

Typical friday i guess. Ive seen your thread on here and you seem to know your stuff. I wouldn't have a clue where to start! Any ideas when the engine will be in?

Hopefully be in end of the year so hopefully ready for next summer. In no rush as I want it be perfect. You are more than welcome to have a go when it's complete