Black diamond request

Yeah that should do the trick, best to rub down/off the old chrome and then prime it and spray it (colour), then lacquer it once your happy, usually the amount of coats is just as many as it takes until your happy. If its properly prepared (rubbed down and primed) then 2 would probably do you, its not really a tough job on something that small.

Cool, cheers :smile:

You done your badges yet Roger200? Me and nick recently done ours, was an easy job getting the badges off, just driving about with no badges for a couple of days (or a week in nicks case) is annoying

Yeah just sprayed mine and mclarens! Pretty easy and looks the nuts! Just fluffed up my rear badge twice! :worried: so third time lucky! Haha :smile: the back badge 100% pulls off easily just have to be a bit gentle and prise the studs out slowly. As for the front we managed to get them off without removing the bumper. But was a complete arse tbh! As someone has said previously i think the front would clip off. We removed the black holder from behind the bumper abd then it just clips onto that. So i dont see why it wouldnt just clip right off the car. Let us know if you need any help mate!

Cheers guys.

Haven't actually got round to it yet, its one thing after another and it keeps getting bumped to the bottom of my list. Will get round to it at some point, hopefully.

On a side note, we should get a meet sorted!

Yeah i agree! There are so many of us in and around woodham and maldon area and more in essex / south east area. I posted in our regional forum ages ago and got no love in there about a meet :worried: lol wpuld be good though!

Cheers guys.

Haven't actually got round to it yet, its one thing after another and it keeps getting bumped to the bottom of my list. Will get round to it at some point, hopefully.

On a side note, we should get a meet sorted!

Yer im well up for a meet too! We might as well just do a 3 man meet lol, im dying to see a red 200 in the flesh.

As for the car, I wanna do a load of stuff to mine too but never actually put it into action!

Last edited:
I would be up for either apart from the fact i work most saturday nights! :worried: so saturday night is a pain as id have to go early. But im sure i could get up sunday morning, wont hurt :smile: As long as it isnt toooo early! :wink: lol

Cool, i would personally prefer a sunday morning drive out.
How early is too early?
Will also put something up on the regional forum bit, just incase there's one or two others. Once we think of date.

Well the time i get in varies. So if we set a date an time ill just try my best to make it! Anything before like 9 would be a no no if im working. But i can do earlier if i dont work. So set a date and time and ill make sure im there :smile: