Black Badges

My eBay must be playing up. The buy it now price is £86.99 :worried:

No they have gone up. I've already bought a set a £10 each but I emailed the seller to see if they was going to stay at £86 and got no reply. There not worth £86. But do look really good! All it is stuck on with is double sided tape which comes with them! :smile:

£86 lol damnnnnn i wouldnt pay that. They are really thin bits of moulded plastic. Probs not even worth £20 lol but are loads easier and cheaper than spraying them.

+ if i didnt like it i could peel back off.

Stuieplk got some for his black R27, they need some lacquer as the finish is quite matt compared to the DB colour

If they have gone up to £86 the guy can bugger off lol. Will surely reduce 'em when he sells none at that price.

Don't put tardis anywhere near then either, mine are ruined-well need repainted anyway :worried:
Due to a lack of lacquer I suspect

Last edited:
I think they just put an unrealistic price on when they are out of stock. They'll go back to £10 once stock is available.

Lol £86!? Clearly making the most of his boost in sales. Since the original ebay finds thread got posted a A month or so back, loads of people have been buying them.

You can buy carbon ones for less
I would love to know where from because my Streamline Carbon set cost a lot more than £86. :-p

Ive just ordered the front for £10.99 so I have emailed him and asked if the rear is priced at such an amount because he has sold out or is he actually trying to charge that much

tom, front and back diamonds from stream line carbon are actually £79.99 on ebay so are cheaper than that rear one

I emailed him a couple of days ago he said he was out of stock atm hence he put a 80 odd pound price on them i think he done this to stop people ordering them but he did say they were 20 for the 2 when he has stock in so all good