Black badge covers, to fit or not?

my front one arrived today, still in the box. Doesnt look like it adds too much bulk to the badge which was my fear. If you decide not to fit them, how much you want for the rear one? Never saw them online.

It looks out of place due to the "CLIO" and "RS" badges... If it was debadged, then it's a no-brainer.

I love my black badge, but as the above says, the think the RS badge looks out of place. Think i'm gonna remove mine. The "clio" has gone already.

I think it suits the car and I don't think the Clio and RS badges look that bad in chrome tbf I've got both badge covers and my Clio and RS badge are staying put

Front one looks the part though I think the chrome CLIO on the rear will have to be removed for the rear one to work?

I assume both of the cars above bought the covers off that dude on eBay?

Yeah there off the eBay seller great quality as well and I'm insure i like the Clio badge and most debadge the rear setting I've never been into on any car I've owned.

i got them front and rear and now have them on my car perfect fit and look good , does not add bulk onto the original badge

Think I will just get the front one as I agree the rear looks odd with a mix of black and chrome (and I want to keep my RS badge!)