Black Angel eyes projector headlights

whats the general thought on these? i have the crappy chrome originals so want black ones without any wiring issues.

see attached, it's the best piccy i can find

Attachments

• BLACK LIGHTS.jpg
    BLACK LIGHTS.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 77
Mine just light up.. All being not very well. If you have the cornering lights I wouldn't change them it's just the chrome ones that look naff

I wouldnt change the front headlight to anything different from the OEM, got standard headlights? get cornering ones, got corners? get an HID kit in it as the headlight is exactly the same for original xenons and cornering lights, but dont buy angel eyes for a 197 !!!!!!!???!?!?!?!? spend that money on something else, I personally would buy that new 200 rear spoiler and/or the 200 diffuser....

Isn't the 200 diffusor like 600€ or even more :confused1: wouldn't buy the angel-eyes for the 197 thou. Maybe the all blacks cause I don't like the bright/chrome ones.

As for the HID kits - they are illegal here in Slovenia for 2 reasons. The first is that you need the "cleaning system" for them which comes std with the xenons if you order them. The second one is that cars which have already stock xenons (originally from the manufacturer) have an additional sensor (think on the suspension iirc) which alters the hight of the lights when you hit a bump so you don't blend the car that's coming towards you.

So I wouldn't go for the hid-kit ;/