Black 197 Quick Wash + Clean

Cleaned my car today for the first time in my ownership! Definently needs a good detail sometime soon!!

Was only a quick clean today, but when the weather is good i shall be giving it a clay, polish then a layer of Wax. Have been quoted for a Full detail with paint correction on but not to sure weather to go ahead with it as it is quite pricey!!

Right anyway, what i did today

Rinsed wheels
Cleaned with Bilberry 10-1 with various brushes, then rinsed
Rinsed whole car
Cleaned badges, door shuts, inside petrol cap, door strips and grills with Autosmart G101
Rinsed off
Washed with Supernatural DoDo Juice Shampoo 2BM
Rinsed off
Dried (not fully)
Quick coat of Aqua Wax (not rated IMO) :tongueout:inky:

As i said was only a quick once over. Will do a full write up when i do a huge detail!

Just a couple of pics

376537a4.jpg

80a3b6c7.jpg

88e35b7c.jpg
Excuse the washing in this one hahah

e3d40357.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone photos to :tongueout:inky:

Cheers :bounce:

Looking good man, cleaned mine at the weekend too. Black is such a satisfying colour to clean! Just because of that i went out and bought MORE cleaning stuff lol!

Loving the white on black too :smile:

Looking good man, cleaned mine at the weekend too. Black is such a satisfying colour to clean! Just because of that i went out and bought MORE cleaning stuff lol!

Loving the white on black too :smile:

Cheers dude!!

It's still not up to my standard though tbh! few light swirls i want to get out to get it mint!! Need to get practicing on the Rotary first as I'm not very good with one atm haha trying to find some scrap panels i can use for practice.

:bounce:

Looking good mate! Dont get rid of them alloys though. Makes it different from normal ones. What are raiders? lol

Raiders are your alloys I believe!

First good thing you've said about the wheels butt! Hahah
Aaaaah very nice there! Bilberry is quite good stuff ive got some of that and love it!

Yeah tis good stuff! And i only use it 10-1!! Need to get the wheels off for a good clean and seal. Will do that on the big detail I do!