Bit of help needed please

stuey

Gold Member
I tried this on the Bodywork section, but I've had no one help me so far. My 200 Cup has a screw missing from the N/S side skirt, the last one at the rear. Its the screws underneath that attach the skirt to the car. The O/S has torx screws, except for the last one in front of the rear wheel which has a hex head. The nearside are all torx except for the missing one. This struck me as a bit odd tbh. I dont know if it should be a hex or torx, as the N/S one is missing. Could someone have a quick look if possible, and tell me what head type screws are in the rear holes. All you need to do is look under the side skirt in front of the rear wheel, and be able to tell the difference between a hex head and Torx (star).
I would really appreciate someone helping me out here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply mate. Its the standard side skirt. If you look underneath, there is a row of screws holding it onto the car. On my car they appear to be torx heads, except for the last one in front of the rear wheel. On my car it is a standard hex bolt head, 7mm I think. I just want to confirm that is the same other cars, so I know they havent put the wrong one in. Cant compare to the other side as it is missing!!

Thats fantastic mate, really appreciate it. Why they are different to all the others who knows, part of the french charm I suppose :thumbup: