bilstein suspension

Must be new on the scene, as of now only kw and H&R supplied 197 applications.

Bilstein do superior quality though, their kits are amazing.

Link? Is this demon tweeks? They previously had it listed as the 139ps 2.0 model and couldn't confirm the springs were suited to the axle weights of the 197. Then a few days later it was changed to 197 spec yet part number the same, hence I went for kws in the end.

Having said that i had a bilstein setup on my old saxo and it's mighty good.

Link? Is this demon tweeks? They previously had it listed as the 139ps 2.0 model and couldn't confirm the springs were suited to the axle weights of the 197. Then a few days later it was changed to 197 spec yet part number the same, hence I went for kws in the end.

Having said that i had a bilstein setup on my old saxo and it's mighty good.

Aye...demon tweeks
No link as from their mag. Spoke to guy on phone and he said they were for clio 3 cup/sport

bilstein dont do coilovers for the clio 197 or 200. Has said before only list for the 2.0l 16v 135ps model. I emailed bilstein and they confirmed they dont do them for the 197.

I can't see why they'd make a coilover kit for the normal 2 litre model but not for the hot hatch version. That's the wrong way round!

H&R have traditionally used Bilstein dampers in their kits, I expect if you were to check, you'd find there's a 90% chance their Clio kit will too.

The H&R coilovers which you can buy from k-tec are as follows:-
H&R springs and BILSTEIN dampers all h&r have done is put a sticker on the dampers.
Fred at Btm showed me and bboy197 he took some plastic cover off and you can see bilstein engraved on the dampers

Last edited:
Shows the lack of knowledge that Tweeks possess! Bs14 kit doesnt fit. As stated by others....8)
H & Rs for me then...

Last edited:
So the Bilstein B14 PSS kit on Demontweeks doesn't fit? Can anyone confirm they've tried?

Shame as it's a really good price!

ive emailed bilstein directly and got a reply that they dont make them for the 197/200, the 2.0 l quoted on the site is for the lesser 2.0 l model with different shocks and hubs