Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Apparently, it is the most popular program on TV at the moment.

Who is watching it and what do you think of it/them?

They are definitely mis-understood, I certainly have learnt a lot about this group of people! Can't quite believe the attitude to women though! That is quite shocking!

:eek:

My missus has been watching it. Not seen tonights as Silent Witness was on! Saw the first 5 mins on +1. Quite fit that ginger 18 year old! Lol!

Oh yes, the majority of them are a pain, tax and insurance dodging, theiving gits!

just shows what you can do when you DONT PAY ANY tax :@:@:@:@

also a good advertisement for white ford transits....:shout:

It was funny when they nicked my mates dog from the campsite at the bottom of my road. Running round a gypsy camp site shouting "dave, come here dave" Was highly amusing.

Gypsys nicked my mates £120,000 motorhome, the police found it after 2 years but the guy said he had it made for £5000, the police couldn't do anything so he got let off!! The police even found my camera in it with pictures if me on it clearly sat in the motorhome!! Justice!!

Old bill are petrified of them, above the law.

Theres a story my dad tells me of an old mate who followed his stolen transit van into a travellers camp, rang the police to tell them and they said 'better to just claim it on insurance'. Useless tossers.

Problem is, they don't turn up in court and then disappear to go theiving somewhere else!

Shoot them all!

This is the one thing I hate above all else. I cant see why any tv company would want to 'glamourise' (in the loosest sense of the word) these low-life scumbags :whatever:

I watch it, makes me lol most of the time.

I used to deliver to a gyspy site in the Worcester area, some of them were ok, still used to be wary of delivering to them though.

Old bill are petrified of them, above the law.

Theres a story my dad tells me of an old mate who followed his stolen transit van into a travellers camp, rang the police to tell them and they said 'better to just claim it on insurance'. Useless tossers.

coppers round your end must be panzies then, coppers near me go blasting into the camp site with there sirens on. proper not arsed at all.

travellers have never bothered me, im not a fan but at the same time i dont hate them either. i know a few and used to go drinking with one (ironically his nick name was pikey) and they have always been sound with me.

but then again i have never had anything stolen like the motorhome mentioned.

I love the gypsies theive stereotype though, made me laugh tbh.

im not a fan nor a hater of them like i said but i wouldnt be so fast to slag off a way of life when you know nothing about it. ignorance in a way.

P.S, the thing that annoys me about travellers is that most of them dont pay tax, council tax or on there earnings. this i think is unfair but i can see how hard it would be to enforce.

it wouldn't be hard to enforce at all, if the scummers were made to live like a normal person, and contribute, like a normal person.

they're ****ing scummers who get away with murder.

they stole a trailer of a site we was working on with a new tarmac roller on it they took the phone number of the side and rang the company and said meet us with 2k and you can have it back lol he didnt meet them ust claimed the incurance, but the cheek of them is unreal

it wouldn't be hard to enforce at all, if the scummers were made to live like a normal person, and contribute, like a normal person.

they're ****ing scummers who get away with murder.

why would it be easy to enforce?

if someone has lived off the radar all their life they wont exactly have national insurance numbers.

its only fair that some system should be put into place though so they pay tax, they use the NHS so they should pay towards it.

I find it hard to believe you think we have stereotyped them Gouldy, it's matter of fact! We've had some move in near me and the crime rate has doubled since. Coinsidence? I think not, bloody gypo's is what it is.